- Download pycharm community version from this location
- Open the installer and click Next
3.Destination folder, default location is given. If you want any other location,you can change.
4. Click “Install” button
5.Installation is successfull.Select “Reboot Now” option.
6. After restart is done,click the desktop shortcut icon of pycharm.Click the confirm button and select continue.
7.Select the theme you want. Dark mode/light mode
8.Select Create Project
9. Check the location -> Python project folder location.In this location, project folder will be saved. If you want any other location,you can change it.
Base Intepreter-Python 3.8.5 installed location is selected automatically.
10. Go to New-File and name your program.I have named it as “Program1.py”
11. Go to Run ->Run -> select program name and execute. Or right click the program ans select “Run Program1” and execute.
12. Program is executed now.
Happy Coding !